- Convert your jewellery design sketches into a 3D computer model. This is also known as creating CAD (Computer Aided Design). This virtual 3d model can then be fed into a 3D printer as well as being used to aid in more conventional jewellery manufacturing processes.
- 3D-print your jewellery design. We can create high resolution, accurate wax prints of your design. These wax prints can then be used to cast your pieces.
- Casting. We can cast and then polish your pieces to a high quality.
- Setting. We can also set gems in your pieces as well.
Based on the design in the image. (Excl. VAT)
- 3D modelling (CAD): £45
- 3D printing: £60
- Casting (excluding material cost): £27
- Polishing: £8
- Setting: £35